Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4946 Discussions

Support for INTEL GD82559ER

Aget
Beginner

Hello, 

I am currently in need of the BSDL (Boundary Scan Description Language) file for the INTEL GD82559ER fast Ethernet controller. Despite my extensive search, I have been unable to locate the file online.

I kindly request your assistance in providing the BSDL file for the INTEL GD82559ER. Additionally, I am interested in knowing whether it is possible to perform Boundary scan testing on this component.

Thank you. 

Aget

0 Kudos
3 Replies
B_Y
Employee

Hello @Aget,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

GD82559ER is an ordering code for Intel® 82559ER Fast Ethernet Controller which was discontinued since Dec 30, 2011.

Please follow these steps below to Download Boundary Scan Description Language (BSDL) Files for Intel® Ethernet Controllers/Adapters:

1. Search the library or we need your help to post this query in the Embedded Connectivity forums.
  2. For some information, a login with privileged access may be required.
  3. Upon verification of a NDA (Non-Confidential Disclosure Agreement) with Intel, a community member will provide the BSDL file.
  4. The NDA form can be found in the following link: Intel's Non-Confidential Disclosure Agreement Form.

Thank you.

Best regards,

BY_Intel

Intel Customer Support 

0 Kudos
B_Y
Employee

Hello @Aget,

Please be informed that we will now close this request since we've provided correct forum: Embedded Connectivity Forum <https://community.intel.com/t5/Embedded-Connectivity/bd-p/embedded-networking-connectivity> for your inquiry. Just feel free to post a new question if you may have any other inquiry in the future as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you.

Best regards,

BY_Intel

Intel Customer Support 

0 Kudos
Aget
Beginner

Hello,

Further to my last post on the following link: 
https://community.intel.com/t5/Embedded-Connectivity/Support-for-INTEL-GD82559ER/m-p/1552561

Unfortunately, I haven't received the BSDL file I requested.
What is the next step to obtain it?

Best regards, 

Aget

0 Kudos