Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4882 Discussions

v24.5 Drivers for Intel I211 on Windows 10 64-bit not working

BGhos2
Beginner

I get this error after updating the drivers:

"Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file. The signing certificate for this file has been revoked."

The interface disappears from available adapters and I lose connectivity, rolling back to v24.3 works, please help. thank you.

0 Kudos
32 Replies
BGhos2
Beginner
0 Kudos
CUllr
New Contributor I

Looks good. Even better, it also does not break WMI anymore.

0 Kudos
Wagnerfc
Beginner

Hello can u help me when i connect the ONU in router wan port the the lan (gigabit) port stops working and give error 27 e1express the ligth of LAN turn off and the ligths of ethernet in the motherboard turn off too. When i reset the router the conection back, but if i plug the ONU in WAN port this error happen.

0 Kudos
Jfoster84
Beginner

I downloaded the update along with proset just to find out I am still having this same issue and getting  ¨Miniport Intel(R) I211 Gigabit Network Connection, {d836382b-66c2-494d-9f4e-1bb3460103f9}, had event Fatal error: The miniport has detected an internal error¨.

I have done everything that has been suggested. I am unsure what else to do.

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello BGhos2 & CUllr,

Thank you for the update.

We are glad to hear that the latest version is working as expected and fixed the issue. With this, please be informed that we will now proceed in closing this request. If you may have any other inquiry in the future, please feel free to post a new question.

May you have a lovely day!

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
wbedard
Beginner

+1. Also seeing this issue on Win10 x64 1909 using v25.0 Ethernet drivers.

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello wbedard,

Thank you for raising this concern.

Are you using a fresh install Operating system? Have you tried to reinstall the driver of perform clean driver installation? Please share the exact model of the Ethernet Adapter used.

Looking forward to your reply.

Should there be no response from you, we'll follow up after 3 business days.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
wbedard
Beginner

Although it is not a "new install" for the OS, it's a relatively new device ( Intel NUC8i7HVK ) having been purchased/setup in the past 6 months. Like others in this thread, I just uninstalled the existing version of the Intel driver package and re-installed v24.3, which resolved the issue for me.

R/

wbedard

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello wbedard,

Thank you for the update.

The issue with the certificate for the E1R driver is fixed in SW 25.0 release. Can you share the exact error message you got when updating the driver to latest version?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Should there be no response form you, we'll follow up after 3 business days.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
BGhos2
Beginner
0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello wbedard,

Good day!

We'd like to check if you have received our message few days ago. In case you have additional questions, please let us know.

Awaiting to your reply.

Should there be no response form you, we'll follow up after 3 business days.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello wbedard,

Good day!

Please be informed that we will now close this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. Just feel free to post a new question if you may have any other inquiry in the future.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos