FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5979 Discussions

[AGILEX]:ARMDS ERROR(ITR205-TAD59-NAL31)

raju1421
New Contributor I

Dear Experts,

We are currently using a custom board that utilizes the Agilex SOC (AGFB027R24C2I3E) and an EMMC as the booting device. For booting from RAM, which is necessary for the detection of the MMC flash, we are employing the ARMDS Debugger.

During this process, we have encountered an error that we are unable to resolve. The details are as follows:

• Debugging Process:

• The debug server starts and connects successfully to the running target Cortex-A53_SMP_0.
    • The execution stops in EL3h mode at EL3:0x00000000FFE00000 on core Cortex-A53_0 (ID 0).
  • Error Encountered:

• While executing the command restore "u-boot-socfpga/spl/u-boot-spl-dtb.bin" binary 0xFFE00000 in /home/ubuntu/Workspace/rpu_emmc_uboot/run-u-boot.ds, the following error occurs: ERROR(ITR205-TAD59-NAL31).
    • The system is unable to restore the image, and the download of 150,051 bytes to address EL3:0x00000000FFE00000 fails. This failure occurs while writing a block of 4,096 bytes to the same address.
    • The operation times out, awaiting the completion of the execution operation.

Following this, the debugger disconnects from the stopped target Cortex-A53_SMP_0, and the debug server shuts down.

Given these details, we seek your expert advice and support in resolving this issue.

Thank you for your assistance.

Regards

Satrasala Raju

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello raju1421,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

We would like to inform you that we have a forum for these specific issues and products (Intel Agilex® 7 FPGA F-Series 027), so I am moving it to the "FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits" forum so you can get better support for this matter.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos