FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5940 Discussions

Difference between part numbers EP2AGX190FF35C4G & EP2AGX190FF35C4GAA

isagani
New Contributor I

Dear Support,

Kindly advise differences between part numbers EP2AGX190FF35C4G & EP2AGX190FF35C4GAA.

Please share docs if possible for reference. Thanks

Labels (1)
4 Replies
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Good day

Sorry for the delay and thank you for reaching out. I'm Nazrul Naim looking into your issue and allow me some time to look into your issue. I shall come back to you with findings.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
givememessage
New Contributor I

EP2AGX190FF35C4G If you are looking for it, it is recommended that you contact this email: jack@aceicc.com

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. Please note that the device part number - EP2AGX190FF35C4GAA ended with the additional suffix 'AA' is referring to customer specific ordering suffix, the material that builds directly for some specific customer request. These are added to the device part number when a device has undergone additional qualification upon request. For general part ordering, you may look for EP2AGX190FF35C4G.

Hope that answers your question.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos