FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5932 Discussions

MAX10 10M08 developement Board

VishalAvg
Beginner

Hello

I want to buy EK-10M08E144 development board but I am confused about that how can I program this FPGA in kit?

Please clarify that in that kit has in-circuit serial programming or not.

I have to buy separately USB blaster or not for programming only.

Please let me know if you have better suggestion to buy another board of MAX10.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
FvM
Valued Contributor III

Hi,
EK-10M08E144 needs an external USB-Blaster or compatible programming adapter. There are other economic MAX10 development modules with built-in USB Blaster function, e.g. this one
https://shop.trenz-electronic.de/en/TEI0001-04-DBC83A-MAX1000-IoT-Maker-Board-8kLE-8-MByte-SDRAM-8-MByte-Flash-6.15-x-2.5-cm?c=21

Regards
Frank

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Allow me some time to look into your issue. I shall come back to you with findings.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
VishalAvg
Beginner

still do not get any reply.

0 Kudos
FvM
Valued Contributor III

Hi,
EK-10M08E144 needs an external USB-Blaster or compatible programming adapter. There are other economic MAX10 development modules with built-in USB Blaster function, e.g. this one
https://shop.trenz-electronic.de/en/TEI0001-04-DBC83A-MAX1000-IoT-Maker-Board-8kLE-8-MByte-SDRAM-8-MByte-Flash-6.15-x-2.5-cm?c=21

Regards
Frank

0 Kudos
VishalAvg
Beginner

Thank you so much for confirmation. 

I has ordered DE-10 Lite (Terasic board) because my company works on Max10 10M02 fpga chip.

So I need the board which are related to this chip only.

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, for now I will set this case to Close-Pending. 

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos