FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits

MTBF figures

annoyedhuman6969

Hi, would like to enquire MTBF/FIT values for both 10M16SAU169I7G and 10M16SAU324I7G. Was there HTOL being done? If so, what were the conditions that it was being done at? (i.e. stress temperature, total test hours, etc) Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. Below is the FIT rate and MTBF for 10M16SAU169I7G & 10M16SAU324I7G

10M16SAU169I7G  FIT = 20.5 @ 70C Junction operating temperature, 60% confidence level

10M16SAU324I7G  FIT = 20.5 @ 70C Junction operating temperature, 60% confidence level

Hope that answers your question.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
Farabi
Employee

Hello,

Do you have further question?

regards,

Farabi

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

It has been a while since you last update on this case. Do let me know if I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos