FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5937 Discussions

Sample projects for DK-MAXII-1270N

jasonharper
Beginner

I have an old DK-MAXII-1270N demo board (EPM1270F256 chip, PCI form factor but can be used standalone, USB/LCD/pushbuttons/LEDs on board) that looks like it would be the perfect base for a one-off project I'm working on.  This is an old Altera product, but it appears that Intel still sells it - at least, it's being offered by various distributors such as Digi-Key under the Intel name, but I can find absolutely no reference to it on the Intel website.  I've been able to find the board documentation online, but I am still looking for the sample projects that go with it, just to give me a starting point for my work.  The only link I've been able to find for the software download points to a long-gone Altera FTP site.  Does anyone know where those files can be found these days?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
jsambrook
Novice

This sounds like the same issue I posted about earlier today, although for a different development kit.

It would be nice if there was some kind of map or document that translated from old Altera web locations to current Intel locations.

0 Kudos
Fakhrul
Employee

Hi jasonharper,

You may find it here:

MAX® II and MAX CPLD Design Examples

Regards,

Fakhrul

0 Kudos
Fakhrul
Employee

As we do not receive any response from you to the previous answer that we provided.

This thread will be transitioned to community support.

If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get support from Intel experts.

Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos