GPU Compute Software
Ask questions about Intel® Graphics Compute software technologies, such as OpenCL* GPU driver and oneAPI Level Zero
157 Discussões

I can't update my graphics driver from 31.0.101.5186 to 31.0.101.5445

Tunic
Principiante
478 Visualizações

I went into Intel's Driver & Support Assistant today and it notified me that there is an available update for my current graphics driver. See the attached screenshot. My current version is 31.0.101.5186 and I do not have a discrete graphics card. I am using the igpu in my 11900k CPU. 

I clicked on "Update Available" and went to install the updated driver version 31.0.101.5445 but the installer always quits and gives me an error message saying "something went wrong" with exit code 1.

I believe this may be happening because the driver version is not compatible with my igpu, though it's confusing that the Driver & Support Assistant would recommend me to install it, knowing that I do not have a discrete GPU. The description for this update reads: "This download installs Intel® Graphics Driver 31.0.101.5445 (WHQL Certified) for Intel® Arc™ A-Series Graphics, Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics, and Intel® Core™ Ultra Processors with Intel® Arc™ Graphics." I have none of what is listed there, so this update shouldn't be for me, right?

Etiquetas (1)
0 Kudos
4 Respostas
arsen1905
Principiante
388 Visualizações

merhabalar aynı sorun bende yaşıyorum intel arc   güncelleme geldi 31.0.101.5445'i Sürücü bu ardından bu hata  başladı sürücüler güncelleme ararken zaman aşımına uğrandı... hatanın screenshot aşağıya bırakıyorum

lütfen hatanın çözünmesini istiyorum ve yaScreenshot_1.pngrdımcı olursanız cok sevinirim iyi günler

arsen1905
Principiante
386 Visualizações

merhabalar aynı sorun bende yaşıyorum intel arc   güncelleme geldi 31.0.101.5445'i Sürücü bu ardından bu hata başladı güncelleme geçiş zamanı aşımına uğradı... hatanın ekran görüntüsü aşağıda bırakıyorum lütfen hatanın çözünmesini istiyorum ve yardımcı olursanız çok sevinirim iyi günler...

Screenshot_1.png

Tunic
Principiante
156 Visualizações

Thanks for sharing, arsen1905. It's good to know that I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. I still have not found a fix for it yet. I'm waiting for someone to respond with a solution.

TylerZach900
Principiante
128 Visualizações

hello, there could be a glitch in the Driver & Support Assistant's recommendation system. Have you considered manually installing this specific graphics driver update? You can find guidance on how to resolve this issue at the following link Unable to Update Intel® HD Graphics Driver Through Manual Driver Update or Intel® DSA and How to Fix Intel® Graphics Driver Installer Exit Code 1

Tyler

Responder