Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
426 Discussions

Black water glitch in Sonic 4 Episode 1 (Fullscreen) Lost Labyrinth Act 3

Raymi20-
Beginner

So basically I was playing some Sonic 4 (Cuz why not? I had already played Sonic Mania before) and the water had a black overlay when I landed in it. I went to Bing Chat to help me and it said it had something to do with the Intel iRISxe Graphics I was using. PD: Sonic 4 doesn't let me screenshot or open any apps or else it glitches

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Try providing some information:

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

Catulpos_Intel
Employee

Hello Raymi20,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

I understand that you have an issue observed when playing Sonic 4, rest assured that we will do our best to assist you.

For us to provide you with an accurate recommendation, please provide the following information:

• When did you first observe this issue?
  • Is it normally working before?
  • Any recent changes made before this issue appeared?
  • Do you observe any other issues with other games as well?
  • What are the steps taken to troubleshoot this issue?
  • Please provide the SSU logs and attach it here, please follow the instructions indicated on this article, How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows* for your complete guide.

Looking forward for your reply. Have a wonderful day!

Best regards,

Catulpos_Intel

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Raymi20-
Beginner

This glitch also happens in Sonic 4 Episode Metal

0 Kudos
Catulpos_Intel
Employee

Hello Raymi20,

I understand that the issue is also happening on Sonic 4 Episode metal and for us to effectively assist you and to reiterate, please provide the following information:

• When did you first observe this issue?
  • Is it normally working before?
  • Any recent changes made before this issue appeared?
  • Do you observe any other issues with other games as well?
  • What are the steps taken to troubleshoot this issue?
  • Please provide the SSU logs and attach it here, please follow the instructions indicated on this article, How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows* for your complete guide.

Anticipating your response and have a wonderful day!

Best regards,

Catulpos_Intel

0 Kudos
Catulpos_Intel
Employee

Hello Raymi20,

I hope you are doing well. I just wanted to check if you were able to view the previous post. Please let us know if you need more time to provide the requested information or needs further assistance so we could attend to them immediately.

Thanks, and have a wonderful day!

Best regards,

JCatulpos

0 Kudos
Catulpos_Intel
Employee

Hello Raymi20,

Since we have not heard anything from your, we will now go ahead and close this query. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Best regards,

JCatulpos

0 Kudos