Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
359 Discussions

Integrated graphics gaming issue

akthar
Novice

I am using intel i5-1135G7 with integrated gpu intel iris xe. I have tried a game called valorant on it. And I am getting like 1 fps in even in settings and menu , even though it is a low spec game. I have tried lowering quality but it didn't help. I am using windows 11 home. Please help

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @akthar

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In regards to this behavior, we would like to inform you that Intel has been unable to replicate this issue on multiple systems using different processors and integrated graphics and our latest generic DCH drivers. This issue is being discussed on this Community thread

Users comment that rolling back to driver 27.20.100.8476 (validated for Windows* 10) seems to address performance while others have reported the issue goes away when switching from a mechanical hard drive (HDD) to a Solid State Drive (SSD).

We recommend following the Community thread where any relevant update will be posted if available. Having said that and in order to avoid duplication of efforts, please let us know if you are ok with us closing this thread.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

5 Replies
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @akthar

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In regards to this behavior, we would like to inform you that Intel has been unable to replicate this issue on multiple systems using different processors and integrated graphics and our latest generic DCH drivers. This issue is being discussed on this Community thread

Users comment that rolling back to driver 27.20.100.8476 (validated for Windows* 10) seems to address performance while others have reported the issue goes away when switching from a mechanical hard drive (HDD) to a Solid State Drive (SSD).

We recommend following the Community thread where any relevant update will be posted if available. Having said that and in order to avoid duplication of efforts, please let us know if you are ok with us closing this thread.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

akthar
Novice

Thank you @AndrewG_Intel 

My laptop runs on HDD. So I will try installing a new SSD . Thank you for your support

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello akthar

You are very welcome and thank you for your response.

Since you have marked the thread as "Solved" we will proceed to close it now. In case you need further information regarding this issue, we recommend joining this Community thread.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
jamjake
Beginner

First, go to Device Manager and uninstall the Nvidia graphics driver. - Next is to open Programs and Features then uninstall anything related to Nvidia. - Once uninstalled, download and install the latest driver. - Reboot the laptop once the latest driver has been installed and set Nvidia again as the default GPU.

0 Kudos
jamjake
Beginner

First, go to Device Manager and uninstall the Nvidia graphics driver. - Next is to open Programs and Features then uninstall anything related to Nvidia. - We recommend following the Community thread site Once uninstalled, download and install the latest driver. - Reboot the laptop once the latest driver has been installed and set Nvidia again as the default GPU.

0 Kudos