Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts

Lotro playable?

NealParis
Beginner
Hey everyone,

I plan to build my new pc, and I’m looking for the a770.
Most of the time I play Lord of the Rings Online. My question is, does the game work good with this gpu or are there driver problems.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello NealParis,

We understand that you are looking for information about whether or not the Lord of the Rings Online has any errors with the Intel® Arc™ A770.

It is important to mention that good performance in a game not only depends on the Graphics Card itself but, the rest of the components, such as the motherboard, memory RAM, HDD/SDD, and also other parts come into play. You should make sure that your system meets the game requirement.

Based on the information located on the Steam website, the Arc™ A770 seems to meet these requirements as the game developer for the video card states the following: Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 8XXX / AMD Radeon HD 6### series or newer with 1GB or more of dedicated video memory. However, it is always recommended to confirm this information with the game developer.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello NealParis,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos