Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
384 Discussions

glitches in warzone2.0 in iris xe graphics

warzoneplayer
Beginner

I am a fan of cod titles until now because of this massive graphic glitches which i belive are very common in other pcs with iris xe graphics. Plz fix this issue as fast as possible

0 Kudos
6 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Warzoneplayer,

Thank you for posting in our community.

In order for me to isolate the issue and provide the best solution, kindly provide the following information:

• When did the issue start?
  • Was the game working fine before?
  • Have you made any changes to the system that led to the issue?
  • Is Warzone 2.0 the only game that is having an issue?
  • We do not have sufficient details about your hardware and software configuration to help you. Please run the SSU report so we can check important details such as the OS build number, graphics driver version, errors logged in the system, etc.
  • If you have taken any steps to fix this issue before contacting us, please give me those details so we don't repeat any unnecessary steps.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
warzoneplayer
Beginner

the system specs in which i am running warzone 2.o is:

intel 12 gen 1235u processor.

intel iris xe graphics 80 eu version.

driver version:31.0.101.5186.

the issue existed from when i first downloaded.

no i did not make any changes to the system.

yes only warzone 2.0 has this issue all my other games run fine like overwatch , valorant, dmc5,wotb,etc

i tried all the solution available on the internet like changing the resolution and using different anti aliasing tech like fsr 1.0 to fsr 3.0 and intel xess and similar things all of these failed to fix the main issue.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Warzoneplayer,

Thank you for the response.

Have you tried checking the game requirements to see if your system meets the game's requirements?

Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 System Requirements: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/322047

To continue, please follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the link below for a possible solution:

Please let us know the result of the troubleshooting steps that you are about to perform so we can decide what we can do next, and if the issue still persists, please provide your SSU.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Warzoneplayer,

We are checking in with you on the glitch issue we are having in case you have any additional queries or require further explanation. Please know that we would be happy to assist you if you have any.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Warzoneplayer,

We are checking in with you on the glitch issue that we have, as we have not heard any response from you.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Warzoneplayer,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos