Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
389 Discussions

i7 12700kf Battlefield 2042 Probleme

Klaus73
Beginner

Hi hab schon einen Link zu dem Thema erstellt kann da aber irgendwie nicht mehr schreiben

ich habe eine I7 12700 KF verbaut ein Mainbord B660 AOURUS Master DDR4, 32GB Arbeitsspeicher 3600 und 2x M2 Festplatten und eine RTX 3070 Ti und habe bei BF2042 seit neuestem wieder eine 100% Auslastung des Prozessors seit dem die neue Season 5 gestartet hat hatte auch schon eine config wie in einem anderen Forum beschrieben war erstellt aber das hilft leider nicht mehr hat da noch einer ne info  würde das Spiel gerne weiterspielen aber will mir nicht den CPU abrauchen lassen da glaub ich auf dauer eine 100% Auslastung über  lägere zeit nicht gut ist

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Klaus73,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. I am sorry to hear that you are having high usage issues with your Intel® Core™ i7-12700KF Processor, I will be happy to help you.  

Bitte beachten Sie, dass ich Sie nur in englischer Sprache unterstützen kann. Ich habe ein Web-Übersetzungstool verwendet, um diese Antwort zu übersetzen, daher kann es zu einer ungenauen Übersetzung kommen.

To have a better understanding of the situation, please answer the following questions:

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Klaus73,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. I am sorry to hear that you are having high usage issues with your Intel® Core™ i7-12700KF Processor, I will be happy to help you.  

Bitte beachten Sie, dass ich Sie nur in englischer Sprache unterstützen kann. Ich habe ein Web-Übersetzungstool verwendet, um diese Antwort zu übersetzen, daher kann es zu einer ungenauen Übersetzung kommen.

To have a better understanding of the situation, please answer the following questions:

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Klaus73
Beginner

das Problem tritt immer nur bei BF2042 auf mit der 100% Auslastung ich nehme den Taskmanager für die bestimmung der Auslastung

ich hab wie in dem einen Forum geschrieben hat eine eigene CFG geschrieben wo ich die Tread auslastung reduzieren konnte das ist aber leider nach dem letzten Patch von BF2042 nicht mehr möglich daher suche ich nun Hilfe hier

mfg

0 Kudos
Klaus73
Beginner

hier noch auslastung hab extra im fenstermodus gespielt

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Klaus73,

Thank you for your response, all the information provided has been really helpful.

Please answer the following questions and let me know the results:

• Update BIOS to version F23 on Gigabyte Support. For guidance, you can contact them.
  • In case we need to reproduce the issue take a video of the issue and screenshots of the game settings

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Klaus73
Beginner

anbei die gewünschten Bilder

0 Kudos
Klaus73
Beginner

es kommt beim Update von F22 auf F23

BIOS vendor incorrect

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Klaus73,

Thank you for your answer, it has been very helpful. 

I will start with an investigation, as soon I have further information I will let you know.

For the error message that you received while updating the BIOS, I recommend you contact Gigabyte for help. Let me know when it is completed.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Klaus73,

We have been working on the investigation, and now we need you to answer the following questions:

• Does this issue happen with other games?
  • Make sure BIOS is up to date, seems there is a newer version F23. For guidance, you can contact Gigabyte.
  • Check the minimum requirements and make sure your system meets them. You can contact game developers.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Klaus73
Beginner

https://www.gigabyte.com/de/Motherboard/B660-AORUS-MASTER-DDR4-rev-1x/support#support-dl-bios

auf der richtigen seite ist nur dieses F22 BIOS Update zu finden hatte auch das andere gefunden aber das möchte das bord nicht haben bricht sofort ab bei der F23 BIOS Version

habe leider bis heute ncoh nichts von Gigabyte gehört auf meine Anfrage gehört

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Klaus73,

Thank you for your response.

I will wait for Gigabyte's response just to make sure it is a good idea to update the BIOS to version F23.

Just in case let me know if you do not receive an answer from them.

Regards,

Andres P.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Klaus73,

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Andres P.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Klaus73,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards, 

Andres P.  

0 Kudos