Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

12500 / UHD 770 driver problems

LeewaySpace
Beginner

Hey everyone, 

unfortunately i am loosing my mind. I bought 2 PCs for my business, excactly the same components, and cannot get the intel uhd graphics to work. Hardware Parts, see below.

Now i am stuck at a resolution of 800x600 after a fresh windows 10 install, i installed all motherboard drivers by CD, but i cannot get the internal graphics to work. 

The Intel Driver&Support Asissten gives me an unknown error (0x80070490) and cannot install the driver, if i download the driver manually and try to install it, nothing happens. 

Device Manager does not shows only the microsoft basic display adapter, although there ist a problem with a PCI simple communication controller, which i suspect to be the internal graphics. Hardware ID of that controller is:

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_7AE8&SUBSYS_31181565&REV_11

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_7AE8&SUBSYS_31181565

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_7AE8&CC:078000

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_7AE8&CC:0780

Installing the Intel Managment Software does not help either. Tried Displayport and HDMI, does not change anything. BIOS is up to date. Thing is that both completely identical PCs have the same problem. The 12500 i bought DOES have integrated graphics, but somehow i dont get it to work. If any of you can help me i would truly appreciate. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

LeewaySpace, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this matter, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the motherboard?

Is this a new computer?

When did you purchase the Intel® processor?

Did you build it?

Were you able to install the graphics drivers on these same machines before?

If so, when did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes that might cause this issue besides the driver update?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

LeewaySpace, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello LeewaySpace, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos