Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20909 Discussions

Add support WDDM 3.2 for Intel 8th-10th Gen Processor Graphics (Windows 11, 23H2)

Nikita8
Beginner

Hello!

Please add support for WDDM 3.2 for Intel 8th-10th Gen Processor Graphics. 

WDDM 3.2 is now included in Windows 11 Insider Preview 25xxx, and will be contained in version 23H2 (release around October 2023).intel uhd graphics 630 driverintel uhd graphics 630 driver

🇰🇿

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Nikita8, 

Thank you for posting in the communities. I noticed you are suggesting to add the WDDM 3.2 for Intel 8th-10th Gen Processor Graphics. To check this for you, may I please know the specific CPU that you have? I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Nikita8
Beginner
0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Nikita8, 

Thank you for letting us know of your CPU. I will proceed in coordinating this with our team and give you an update on this thread as soon as possible. 

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Nikita8, 

We're grateful for your patience and for highlighting this issue. It's our pleasure to announce that Intel will align the release of new driver updates with the public rollout of the upcoming OS update.

We value your understanding and are committed to upholding the exceptional level of support that you associate with Intel.

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos