Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Auto profile load

idata
Employee

Hi, I have an ASUS X54C laptop and have a question regarding display profiles.

My laptop display is 1366x768 but when I switch my display over to my 32" LG TV (Via HDMI) it changes the resolution to 1080p.

I don't want it to do this (I want the display on the TV to be 1366x768 and scaled to full screen).

I can do this manually and save it as a profile but, the problem is I have to manually select this profile every time I switch my display over to the TV.

Is there anyway to make the profile auto-load when I switch my display over to the TV?

Regards Dave.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DArce
Valued Contributor III

Hello,

The system will always try to set the resolution to the native resolution of the external TV connected. And as there is not an option to create an automated profile to be loaded when the display is change to the TV, you will need to continue loading the profile manually.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DArce
Valued Contributor III

Hello,

The system will always try to set the resolution to the native resolution of the external TV connected. And as there is not an option to create an automated profile to be loaded when the display is change to the TV, you will need to continue loading the profile manually.

0 Kudos
DArce
Valued Contributor III

Hello,

0 Kudos
idata
Employee
0 Kudos