Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

Blurry Text

jbkirby25
Beginner

I'm having issue with my display. All the text for all applications are blurry. I've tried different resolutions and refresh rate and I couldn't make it work.  Is there a way to fix this? This is a new PC and I connected it to my BENQ high resolution monitor. I would appreciate any leads. Thanks.

jbkirby25_0-1634683641231.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Windows 11 is the new Vista]

0 Kudos
jbkirby25
Beginner

Attached here is my system info

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

jbkirby25, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

I just wanted to check if the problem with the Blurry Text persists and if you still need assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello jbkirby25, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos