Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20758 Discussions

Can't install HD Graphics 530 driver

Januar
Beginner

Hi there I'm Januar, 

Can anyone help me? I just bought a second hand desktop computer with ASRock H110M-HDV motherboard and OS Windows 10. 

Since I first started using computer no, the display adapter driver cannot be updated.
I have installed the graphic card 3 times using Intel Driver Support Assistant but it still can't be installed.

Please help... Below I have attached the results from SSU. Thanks a lot in advance 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II
0 Kudos
Januar
Beginner

I've tried to install this solution but it came up like this.. 

Picture1.png

 any ideas? Thank you

0 Kudos
Januar
Beginner

Thank you..  I'll try this solution

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Have you installed the Chipset Device Software package for your motherboard? This package must be installed before ever using iDSA or installing any other Intel driver package. Pre-installation of the Intel Management Engine package is also recommended. Both of these packages are provided by the motherboard manufacturer on their website, not on the Intel site.

You also need to understand something: iDSA is a maintenance tool; it is NOT the tool to do your first installs. As well, there are other prerequisites that must be met before installing or using iDSA. See here for details.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos