Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20601 Discussions

Certain settings not changing/saving in Intel Graphics Control Panel.

DgRCAD
Beginner

I have a Acer Predator Laptop and certain settings are not saving in the Control Panel. This is what mine looks like: 9dbbe93ceb79ba72db83875016b150e0.jpg

Now whenever I change the settings in the Display tab, they take effect in real time. Except whenever I change settings in the Video tab which has the color enhancement tab I need to make changes in. It does not affect anything. 6f00f7f970317a965cbc99fa7bc80cfe.jpg

The changes do become visible in the preview picture like me removing some of the color yellow with the total color correction setting but when I click apply it does not change anything even after restart. Do both tabs conflict eachother where I can only apply the settings in one of the tabs or is this another problem?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello DgRCAD,

Thank you for posting your question on this Intel® Community.

To better assist you, we would like to have more information about your system configuration:

Please generate a DxDiag* report and attach it to this thread.

1. Go to Start > Run or Windows Key + R.
  2. On the Run prompt, type "dxdiag" then click OK.
  3. On the DirectX Diagnostic Tool window, click on Save All Information.
  4. Browse to a folder, type in a filename then click Save.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello DgRCAD,

If you need further assistance, please let us know. We will be glad to help you.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello DgRCAD,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need further assistance, please start a new thread, we will be glad to help you.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos