Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21079 Discussions

Computer crashing when running a certain program/t Driver IRQL OR EQUAL (igdkmd64.sys) blue screen

DOakl
Beginner

Hi!

After I installed Windows 8.1 on my Dell laptop, I tried to play a game of League of Legends(LoL). About 10 minutes into the game, my screen goes black and a blue screen appears that says something along the lines of " Something bad has occurred... If you would like to know more, you can search online later for this error: DRIVER IRQL OR EQUAL (igdkmd64.sys)." I contacted Microsoft Help forums and they did what they could and sent me here saying I have a driver issue. I have played LoL for about a year and was wondering what was happening. I have programs like Minecraft, Hamachi, Steam, and Teamspeak installed on my computer. As I said earlier, I know(well think) i have a driver issue but I just don't have the faintest clue of what to do.

Thanks!

Daniel O.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DArce
Valued Contributor III

This has been already reported at:

/thread/46102 https://communities.intel.com/thread/46102

Please refer to the topic that has been already created for this for further updates on this.

0 Kudos