Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20748 Discussions

DirectX Error with ARC GPU

Harry44
Novice

螢幕擷取畫面 2023-06-30 115049.png
The arc gpu driver crashed by use the ReShade component on fifa 22.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @Harry44

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.   

I am sorry to hear that you have problems with Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics, and I’ll be more than happy to help you.

Please answer the following:

·      Was the game working before?

·      Have you made any software change?

·      What is the game distribution service you used to install the game? (Blizzard, Epic, Origin, Steam, Xbox, Ubisoft connect, Microsoft Store)

Please run the Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU), you will find the instructions there.

Then, please install our latest graphics driver: 31.0.101.4502

After that, please make sure your operating system is up to date: Go to Start > Settings > Windows Update.

Also, in order to have more information about your system, please download, install and run Intel® System Support Utility for Windows. Make sure you check “Everything” before you scan, then save the report and attach it to your response.

Best regards,

Jose B.

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Harry44
Novice

Hi Jose,

Thank you for your reply.

I just use the reshade-shaders for running some rendering add-ons(see above captured) on FIFA22, then got this error.

The game was working normally(without some add-ons) before, and it is intalled from Steam patform.

Here are attached the "logs.txt" for your further investigation.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @Harry44

Thank you for that information.

We will check that internally, as soon as we have an update, we will post it here.

Best regards,

Jose B.

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @Harry44

Thank you for your patience.

Does the game work with the rendering add-ons using the latest version 31.0.101.4502 or an older version? Please let me know.

Also, we would like to reproduce the issue. Could you please provide us with the steps or a video?

Best regards,

Jose B.

0 Kudos
Harry44
Novice

Hi Jose,

Thank you for your follow up.

Yes, I tested on the version 31.0.101.4502 and it is working normally with the same rendering add-ons.

Also, It seems no longer to have the same problem during reinstall the beta version 4514 and running the same rendering add-ons on fifa22.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello Harry44

I am glad to hear that the issue is now resolved and everything is working fine.  

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards,

Jose B.

0 Kudos