Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20638 Discussions

Download timed out error -

learner999
Beginner

I tried downloading it multiple times in different ways but ran into the same error. I'm running Windows 10. I keep getting a message that I have an update from Intel and when I try to download I have this error. Tried different browsers and also with and without VPN but no luck. Appreciate it if someone could respond with a working solution. Thanks much in advance.

learner999_0-1681060256438.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

Intel updated the download link for the new driver, but apparently not yet in IDSA

Try here (unless you have a Skylake processor):

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/776137/intel-7th-10th-gen-processor-graphics-windows.html

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

Intel updated the download link for the new driver, but apparently not yet in IDSA

Try here (unless you have a Skylake processor):

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/776137/intel-7th-10th-gen-processor-graphics-windows.html

0 Kudos
learner999
Beginner

Thanks! It worked.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello learner999,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We are glad to know that the issue is solved after following the recommendations from @Stefan3D.

However, we would like to further investigate this matter internally. If you would like to help us research this matter internally, you can share with us the following:

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello learner999,

We hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello learner999,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos