Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20728 Discussions

Drivers Intel UHD Graphics

ZaiFire47
Beginner
Bonjour,
Ayant un intel Celeron N4120, je possède une carte graphique Intel UHD Graphics 600. Le problème étant que j'ai installer hier la dernière version des drivers à l'aide de l'assistant Intel, la v 31.0.101.2115. Mais le gestionnaire de périphériques, et ccleaner me proposent d'installer la version 30.0.101.14p4(je ne suis pas sûr pour les derniers chiffres) qui d'après c'est 2 la est plus récente, contrairement a se que me dis l'assistant Intel.
Je voulais savoir quel est la dernière version des pilotes?
Merci d'avance.

HelloHaving an Intel Celeron N4120, I have an Intel UHD Graphics 600 graphics card. The problem being that I installed yesterday the latest version of the drivers using the Intel assistant, V 31.0.101.2115. But the device manager, and CCleaner offer me to install version 30.0.101.14P4 (I'm not sure for the last digits) which according to it is 2 the is more recent, contrary to what the Intel Assistant tells me.I wanted to know what is the latest version of the drivers?Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
5 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

You want the 31.0.101.2115 version of the driver. That's the latest for your processor.

...S

0 Kudos
ZaiFire47
Beginner
Ok, but why am I being offered v 30.0.101.2404 ?
0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello ZaiFire47,

If I may jump into the conversation, I would like to add that there are two different types of drivers, generics provided by Intel and Equipment Manufacturer drivers, that are customized to work with each specific system. Windows Update may be offering the latest driver available from your system's OEM website.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello ZaiFire47,

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello ZaiFire47,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos