Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20985 Discussions

Drivers

Tasha1
Beginner

Hi. I need to know the right driver for my system. The driver says Intel HD 5500 but I can't seem to find a driver newer than 2019. My system is Asus X555LAB Windows 10 64-bit. It seems I need to update, but the last driver on the manufacturer's site says 2019-2020.  Is there anything newer available?

Thanks,

T

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You can find the lateest/last driver for your graphics here:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18369/intel-graphics-driver-for-windows-15-40.html

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello @Tasha1

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you with your issue.

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, I am glad to see that fellow community members have the knowledge and they jumped in and helped. You may also find the Discontinued Products website, website helpful in addressing your request.  

You can get the specifications and verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel® Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued".

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Isaac Q. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos