Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Erro no Sketchup

Stephannie
Beginner

Estou com seguinte erro ao abrir o Sketchup e gostaria de saber como ativar a aceleração de hardware se disponível ou alguma outra solução para esse problema.

Configuração do meu pc:

Processador: Intel core i7 2600 3.40Ghz

Placa gráfica: Intel Hd Graphics 2000

Sistema: Windows 10pro 22H2

Foram encontrados os seguintes erros ao abrir o SketchUp:

- A aceleração de hardware não é compatível ou foi desativada em sua placa gráfica. O SketchUp requer que você use uma placa gráfica com aceleração de hardware.

Infelizmente estes erros vão impedir a execução do SketchUp. A atualização dos drivers da sua placa gráfica pode corrigir o problema.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Al is essentially correct; your only options are to (a) only if this is a desktop, add a compatible graphics card that is better supported on Windows or (b) replace the entire system with something more modern. Since the compatible graphics cards are all older models - most of which are on the verge of becoming unsupported themselves (ironically, thank the pandemic for delaying this process) - I believe replacing the system completely is the best option.

...S

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Your graphics are not supported by Windows 10.   All you have is the Microsoft generic driver which lacks features and performance.  There is no Intel driver for your graphics for windows 10.

Sorry, it is time for you to get new/newer hardware.   I suggest something with an 11th or 12th gen processor.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

n_scott_pearson
Super User

Al is essentially correct; your only options are to (a) only if this is a desktop, add a compatible graphics card that is better supported on Windows or (b) replace the entire system with something more modern. Since the compatible graphics cards are all older models - most of which are on the verge of becoming unsupported themselves (ironically, thank the pandemic for delaying this process) - I believe replacing the system completely is the best option.

...S