Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance and optimization
Announcements
Intel Customer Support will be observing the Martin Luther King holiday on Monday, Jan. 17, and will return on Tues. Jan. 18.
For the latest information on Intel’s response to the Log4j/Log4Shell vulnerability, please see Intel-SA-00646
17018 Discussions

Fallout 4 crashing with Iris Graphics 6100

CLEPI1
Beginner

I am currently running the following system:

2015 MacBook pro Retina with I5-5257U CPU

Intel Iris Graphics 6100 with Beta 15.40.12.4326 driver version. Windows 10 64 bits.

I can run Fallout 4 with Windows 8 compatibility but I play 1 minutes and I have a graphics driver crash ! In addition, all in-game loading end with a game crash.

is that this problem is known and a fix is in preparation?

Thanks for your answers.

Corentin

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AHeme
Beginner

Hey! Same here..

Fallout 4 run well with a 6100 but.. it crash!!

I can't escape the vault, it crash during the loading screen, so yeap, if some one have a fix ..

Amy_C_Intel
Employee

Hello @A_junkies,

Could you please let us know your computer model?

Regards,

Amy.

Amy_C_Intel
Employee

Hello Cowentin40,

Bear in mind that Apple has requested that all questions regarding Apple systems and software be addressed directly with Apple support. I recommend checking the link below for troubleshooting assistance on your Apple computer:

https://www.apple.com/support/macbook/ MacBook - Apple Support.

Regards,

Amy.

Hosma1
Beginner

i am using an acer aspire v15, intel core i7 -5557u 3.1 ghz, with turbo boost up to 3.4ghz, intel iris 6100, 16 gb ddr3 l memory and the game keep crashing, just a small black screen and crashes, doesnt even start , why is this happening and what can be down to resolve it ? or i will not be able to play that game ??

Amy_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, hossam99:

Please stay with your other thread .

Regards,

Amy.