Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Freezing During Gameplay

My laptop freezes when i play a game. Like the Sims 4. I usually play The Sims 4 and when i decide to actually play with the people i made (as in start the gameplay, like controlling them or whatever) my laptop freezes and the sound start making a buzzing kind of sound. At first I thought i was because my game was cracked but when i play Roblox (not cracked) it freezes too. So I went online to do my own research, I saw alot of things about graphics driver needing to be updated so i did. But my intel graphics driver didn't. It Is Intel HD 3000 Graphics ( I also have Nvidia but i was able to update that one )

it says 2016 still so i tried downloading a new one. But it says something like ' device doesnt meet minimum requirements' something like that. I'm not sure if it is supposed to be 2016 still but i tried getting the newest version but then that error showed up.

So what do i do??

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Super User

What is your processor model number?

What is the model number of your motherboard, or the model number and manufacturer of your system?

Is your system a laptop or desktop?

Are you running windows 10? If so, HD 3000 is not supported on Windows 10.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005526.html Supported Operating Systems for Intel® Graphics Products

Doc

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
0 Kudos