Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21308 Discussions

GPU compatibility suggestions

Aseff
Beginner
I have a B450 pro M2 Max mobo with a Ryzen 5 3400g processor. i was thinking of buying an Arc A750. would it be compatible with my set up?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Aseff,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you with your questions.

It is ideal to mention that for System Requirements for the Intel Arc™ graphics, we recommend using AMD Ryzen™ 3000 series Processors; however, we exclude all the AMD 3000G-series Processors. Regarding the motherboard, we advise using AMD 500 Series. But additional platforms/motherboards not listed below and with Resizable BAR / Smart Access Memory enabled may also support Intel® Arc™ A-Series graphics.

For further information, you can check our article "Intel® Arc™ A-Series Graphics – Desktop Quick Start Guide."

Best regards,

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Aseff,

We hope you are doing fine. 

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos