Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21093 Discussions

GPU driver version installation query

jk0_-
Beginner

I want to install the gpu driver version Intel® Arc™ & Iris® Xe Graphics - Windows*

But I am unsure if my processor is listed under the "This download is valid for the product(s) listed below." section.

My specifications:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-10110U CPU @ 2.10GHz, 2592 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date: LENOVO DXCN44WW, 17-11-2022
Installed Physical Memory (RAM): 8.00 GB
Total Physical Memory: 7.84 GB
Available Physical Memory: 810 MB
Total Virtual Memory: 18.3 GB
Available Virtual Memory: 9.07 GB
Page File Space: 10.5 GB

I know my processor is U and is an i3. But I wish to know if this driver will be installed on my laptop given my available physical memory. If not, then should I drop the idea of playing COD MF III on this device?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
LeonWaksman
Super User

The Intel Arc & Iris Xe Graphics Driver is for Gen11th and up CPU while you have Gen 10 CPU. The latest driver for your CPU is Intel® Graphics Driver 31.0.101.2128 for 7th-10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor Graphics. 

However, you should be aware that your CPU meet the requirements for Call of Duty game, however, your GPU doesn't meet the graphics requirements: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti / RTX 3060 or AMD Radeon RX 6600XT or Intel Arc A770.

This is the Activision page defining the requirements for your game.

Leon

0 Kudos