Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

GPU slowing down since recent update

yayiberto
Beginner

I just updated my windows and now my GPU is slowing down at random times while gaming, even though it didn't do so before updating windows. I tried re-installing the gpu driver, but to no avail. I'm still experiencing these random lag spikes as I type. I also can't access my hotbar, for some reason. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
yayiberto
Beginner

I send what you ask for

TY.

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello yayiberto,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Intel® Iris® Plus Graphics.  

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Is this issue present with the drivers from Lenovo?

2. Did you perform a clean installation of the Intel drivers?

3. Is this issue present with all your games or with a specific game? Can provide some examples?

4. Have you reported this issue to Lenovo?

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello yayiberto,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello yayiberto, 

I was checking your thread and see that we have not heard back from you.  

I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos