Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20709 Discussions

Game Flatout2 Texture failure/error

rage76
Novice

Hello,

I have a 12500T with the latest graphics driver (all prior drivers have the same problem).

The Game Faltout2 shows some texture failure/errors at the backgound.

There should be a forrest and trees.

Perhaps you can fix this 😉

BR

13 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello rage76, 

I understand that you are reaching out about the Game Flatout 2. In order to figure out the cause of this issue, we kindly ask some details from you. Please share the following information. 

1. To understand your system specifications, Please download and run our Intel® System Support Utility located at this link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html.
    1. After running it, you will be given an option to save the logs to a .txt file, please do so and attach the file on your reply.
  2. Is the texture issue happening on other games as well? 
  3. Is the texture issue happening constantly or at random? 
  4. Aside from the missing textures, are you also experiencing other issues?
  5. When did the issue started?
  6. Was the system working before?
  7. Have you made any changes before the issue occurred? If you do, kindly please indicate if it is a software or a hardware change.
  8. Have you tried any troubleshooting steps? 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
rage76
Novice

• Is the texture issue happening on other games as well? 
    Currently the only game I see it
  • Is the texture issue happening constantly or at random? 
    Constantly after starting the race

• Aside from the missing textures, are you also experiencing other issues?
    No everything else is ok

• When did the issue started?
    From the beginning using the graphics in 12th Gen CPU
    Prior (9thGen) is running OK (attached a screenhot)

• Was the system working before?
    For this game, no

• Have you made any changes before the issue occurred? If you do, kindly please indicate if it is a software or a hardware change.
    No happen from the first driver on

• Have you tried any troubleshooting steps? 
    Yes, hopefully all.

RamyerM_Intel

Hello rage76, 

Thank you for sharing this details. To further check this for you, kindly please send us a screenshot of your game settings as well. Also, please list out the troubleshooting steps that you have taken so we can avoid repeating the same steps. I was also not able to look for the FUJITSU CLIENT COMPUTING LIMITED model D4014-A1, just to confirm, are you using a laptop or a customized desktop?

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
rage76
Novice

The Fujitsu is a normal desktop system.
But is doesn't matter which system you use.
It happen on all of my systems with 12th Gen and 13Gen CPU, even a N100 CPU shows the same error.
I tried all possible settings in the Game graphic options but non have an effect to this error.

RamyerM_Intel

Hello rage76, 

Since it is happening on multiple system , kindly please give us some more time to coordinate this with our team. I will send you an update once I received it or no later than February 14, 2024

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello rage76,

We do apologize for the delay but we still need some more time replicate this issue. Rest assured that I will keep this thread posted for any updates on the texture failure/errors at the background of the game Flat Out 2 .

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
LEXAKROT
Novice

У меня такая же проблема, Mini it 13

I have the same problem, Mini it 13

0 Kudos
LEXAKROT
Novice

I have the same problem, Mini it 13 прошел месяц, ответа нет и это очень плохо! Ига FlatOut 2 2006 года, а на новых ПК от intel не тянет !!!

0 Kudos
LEXAKROT
Novice

Система

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hi LEXAKROT,

I understand that you're encountering a similar problem. For a more focused approach to assistance, it would be beneficial to initiate a new thread specifically for this case. Additionally, I'd like to inform you that we are actively investigating the issue and will share updates as soon as they become available in this thread. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
LEXAKROT
Novice

Для чего нужна новая тема если проблема идентичная. Лучше бы нашли её решение, а не придумывали отговорки. Ваш продукт  неликвид  жалею уже, что отдал за него деньги в итоге получаю слабый ПК который не тянет игры 2006 года " позор "

0 Kudos
Felipe_Intel
Employee

Hello all, we were able to reproduce the behavior and it seems to be limited only to integrated graphics in 12th gen processors and newer, with UHD graphics. This issue doesn't seem affect 11th gen or older processors, nor Arc Graphics.

We will report this to our development teams and as soon as we have news, I will share them here. 

LEXAKROT
Novice

Ждём исправления !!!

0 Kudos