Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20621 Discussions

Gaming problem plz help thnx

idata
Employee

Ok hi guys 2 weeks ago i had a laptop 256MO graphique of caurse intel and it lags in games dark sector have weird glitches and other games my father promesed me to study so i can get a better pc and i did when i got this one also intel Acer dual core and 1,3 GB graphique and 3GB RAM the games lagss the same way plzzz i worked hard to get this pc if there is a solution plz help me

thnx god bless you

0 Kudos
10 Replies
idata
Employee

PLZ do not ignore me .....

this is very importent

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

OK, So what games are you trying to play, and what is the exact model of the laptop you have?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

i played assasin creed in the other acer laptop(256MO graphique) it lagges a bit i tried to play it again i thought it going to work smouthly since evry thing in my new pc is better then the other one but the same laggs are there ....

i tried dark sector also laggs ....

and prince of percia 4 too

my pc is acer (the new one)

pentium(R) dual-core CPU

T4200 @ 2.00Hz

and i updated my driver my system is windows XP

2.00 GHz,2.93Go RAM

thnx man for replying

sry about my english

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

ANYONE PLZ HELP or tell me how to change graphique setings for exampel from 256MO to 512MO how to do it .........

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I am using motherboard DG41RQ and i'm using 9500 GT. my system hangs while playing any video/games after installing the drivers of 9500GT and its a very new system. i donno the root cause of it. i have checked the 9500GT grap card with the service center and it works fine. please suggest something as where the problem could be. Its a brand new system. My config

core2Duo

intel DG41RQ

XFX 9500GT

2Gb ddr2 ram

450w 2dsata smps(Zebronics)

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

come on help us .... i told my brother to chek a new pc and this time i wont repeat the same mistake twise i ll get an ATI readon HP

no more intel

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

yes my father decided to buy me a new pc

3GB RAM and 2GB graphique ATI(the best) and core2duo hahahahhaa

guys you should to

i m done with intell countless problems

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

CALM DOWN!!!! thats no way to get help, most people on here have a job and do this when we can!

I dare say that you systejm is just not good enough to play those games smoothly... for buoth games the minimum requirements say at least a core 2 duo 2.2. then you have the usual disclaimer "Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported." These are the MINIMUM, that dosen't mean smoothly or no lagging!!! it just means you can get in to the game and theoretically play it!

and if it is, doing some research on google will surely come up with the settings needed form people who have the same laptop and are playing the same game.

Have you got all the game graphics on low?

Also: "my pc is acer (the new one) " that does not help. It is not a model, how many new models do you think they realease??

"setings for exampel from 256MO to 512MO how to do it" If you are meaning assigning memory to teh graphics, you will need to do that in the BIOS, generally under video settings.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi,

I would try different version of teh nvidia graphics drivers see if any of the older/newer ones work better

also which core2duo do you have?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

sorry for taking long to reply but really i got that HP i was talking about and all games work without a singel glitsh

and really thnx for the helpe

0 Kudos