Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20949 Discussions

Graphics Filter Driver failing to blank monitor is connected to displayPort on "Intel(R) HD Graphics" but working on VGA.

PPuni
Beginner

My Graphics Filter Driver that we use to blank monitor screen with my remote access software is not able to blank the monitor screen if monitor is connected to displayPort on "Intel(R) HD Graphics". However if we connect the same monitor on VGA, the monitor is getting blanked. Please suggest me the issue and woraround?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Punit_Mishra,

I have found this post left behind and I apologize for taking so long for somebody to post here.

Do you still need help or you have been able to solve your problem?

Regards,

Ivan

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Punit_Mishra,

Do you still need any help or your issue has been resolved?

Regards,

Ivan

0 Kudos
PPuni
Beginner

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for your reply. My issue is still there. I need your help to resolve this.

Thanks,

Punit Mishra

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Could you please provide us with the following information so we can better assist you?

What is the remote software that you are using? Please provide us all details.

Please fill out the information at the following link and POST it here:

/thread/77761 https://communities.intel.com/thread/77761

Please don't forget to POST the Intel® SSU file, the DxDiag and the DispDiag, you can follow the steps here:

Intel SSU (System Support Utility): (Note - This is a new Intel tool that will eventually incorporate gathering all the data needed in one click. Targeting end of year to be fully featured. Until then, please provide the DxDiag and DispDiag as well)

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility Download Intel® System Support Utility
  1. Download the utility
  2. Run the exe and select 'Scan'
  3. Save and include as an attachment int he Intel Community Forum

DxDiag Instructions:
  1. Click on the "Start Menu" -> Type "DxDiag" -> Press "Enter" -> Wait for the DirectX Diagnostic Tool to finish loading
  2. In the DirectX Diagnostic Tool, click "Save All Information" -> Save the file DxDiag.txt
  3. Include DxDiag.txt as an attachment in the Intel Community Forum

DispDiag Instructions:
  1. Click on the "Start Menu" -> Type "cmd" -> Then a command shell window will open
  2. In the command shell, type "dispdiag -out %homepath%\Desktop\DispDiag-Intel-Issue.dat" -> The command shell will output something similar to "Dump File: C:\Users\[username]\DispDiag-# -# -# -# .dat"
  3. Locate the .dat file on your desktop and include DispDiag-Intel-Issue.dat in the Intel Community Forum

Best wishes,

Ivan

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi,

I was wondering if you were able to solve the issue or if you still need further assistance. If you need further assistance, could you please reply with the information requested above so we can further investigate.

Thanks,

Ivan.
0 Kudos