Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20653 Discussions

Graphics driver restart loop

Samubacsi
Beginner
Hello i have a problem with intel graphics driver or something I have a laptop asus tuf fx505gt. When I install the graphics driver and its doesn’t connected to the charger it works fine, when I plug in its restarting over and over and when I plug out its booting normally. If somebody can help me with a solution I’ll thank it so much.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello @Samubacsi

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you with your issue.

In order to have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:

IGCC Report: Follow these steps to generate an Intel® Graphics Driver report for the Intel® Graphics Control Panel or the Intel® Graphics Command Center. Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers.

SSU: Please download and scan your system using our tool, Intel® System Support Utility so we can help check your system info first. Once finished downloading, open the tool, click on scan 'Everything', click next, then save the system information to a .txt file. Please provide the .txt file.

This document will be necessary to check your entire system, in order to find possible errors or incompatibilities.

Best regards,

Isaac Q. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello Samubacsi,

We hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post? Please provide the SSU and IGCC reports.

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Isaac Q. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello Samubacsi,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Isaac Q.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos