Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

HD Graphics 620 code 43 error

GWP
Beginner

After reinstalling Windows today I got problems with my graphics, Intel HD 620. Flashing, cannot adjust brightness etc. The driver was giving a problem: code 43. So I reinstalled with the newest drivers several times, but every time it gives code 43 errors. Now even Microsoft Basic Display gives code 43. What can I do? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
GWP
Beginner

Thank you for helping me.

I decided to reinstall Windows another time and after that I could do the Windows 'Intel - Display' update and from that time everything was fine.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello GWP,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

To better assist you, please provide the following logs and information so we can move forward with your support request.

-Please run the following tools and attach the reports generated.  

-Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU)

Download link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

•          Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information

•          By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".  

•          Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

•          To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".  

-DXDIAG 

•          Go to Start > Run or Windows Key + R. 

•          On the Run prompt, type "dxdiag" then click OK. 

•          On the DirectX Diagnostic Tool window, click on Save All Information. 

•          Browse to a folder, type in a filename then click Save. 

-Intel® Graphics report

Instructions link:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005848/graphics.html

Note: With the graphics report you don’t have to send reports from both tools just the one you currently use if applicable.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Victor G.

Intel Technical Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello GWP,

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Please let me know if you need further assistance.  

Best regards,

Victor G. 

Intel Technical Support Technician

0 Kudos
GWP
Beginner

Thank you for helping me.

I decided to reinstall Windows another time and after that I could do the Windows 'Intel - Display' update and from that time everything was fine.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello GWP,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We are glad to know that you've found a solution. Since the thread is now solved, we will proceed to close it.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Victor G.  

Intel Technical Support Technician 

0 Kudos