Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20758 Discussions

Halo 2 on HD 520

MStan7
Novice

Hi!

I have glitching flickering textures in Halo 2 on widnows 10.

Disabling vsync did'nt help.

That's only happen on halo 2 so far other games are running very smooth and clear.

I have drivers up to date.

3 Replies
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, Tuczeks:

I would like to know some additional information about this.

Is this an OEM system? Are you using the drivers from the manufacturer's webiste?

Have you checked the compatibility with the game and the OS used?

A way to go would be using the default drivers from Windows 10*.

They can be obtained after uninstalling the currect graphics driver in the system, after the system rebots, these drivers would be installed automatically.

Here you can find the latest drivers for Intel® HD Graphics, you can also test them, note that any special features added by the OEM would not be available while using these drivers.

Windows 10* 64-bit: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25749/Intel-Beta-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-7-8-1-10-15-40- Download Intel® Beta Graphics Driver for Windows® 7/8.1/10* [15.40]

Windows 10* 32-bit: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25484/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-7-8-1-10-15-40- Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 7/8.1/10* [15.40]

Have you checked with the developers of the game to look for possible fixes?

Regards,

Esteban C

0 Kudos
MStan7
Novice

Hello again

- I have oem os

- i use latest beta drivers for my graphics card

Still problem is not fixed.

0 Kudos
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, Tuczeks:

I would like you to provide me with some information regarding your system, this is to perform some tests on my end so I can better assist you on this.

The information needed is explained in the link below, please add it in your future reply.

I look forward to your reply on this.

Regards,

Esteban C

0 Kudos