Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20494 Discussions

Hello. I have a PC with Intel HD Graphics 4600 video adapter and Windows 10 operating system, I recently connected it to a samsung tv monitor model LN26B450C4M via HDMI cable, but the fonts and icon images were serrated. I'm using 1920x1080 resolution.

MTost1
Beginner

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file (using the paperclip under the toolbar).

Doc

0 Kudos
MTost1
Beginner
Em 2020-06-18 19:52, Intel Forums escreveu: Links:
0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello MTost1, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities  

Were you able to follow the instructions and get the report previously requested by the community? 

Remember that it is the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU):

• Open the application, check the "Everything" box, and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".   
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".   
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".   

If yes, can you make sure you are using the cloud icon on the thread to attach it? Also, attach the files one by one separately, please.

Also, in addition, include a photo/video of the behavior so we can have a clear idea. 

Regards,  

Sebastian M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.   

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

The latest version of the driver, v15.40.45.5126, is available for download here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29474/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-40-?wapkw=intel%20hd%20graphics%204600. If you haven't already, please try this version.

If this driver doesn't work, Intel Customer Support will need to look into it. In preparation for this, please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows and save the report that it generates to a file. Then, using the paperclip icon below the edit window, upload and attach this file to a response post.

A DXDiag report would also be helpful. Note that the paperclip icon can only be used once per response post, so providing it will take two separate responses.

...S

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello MTost1,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Sebastian M.   

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello MTost1,  

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please feel free to post a new question.   

Regards,  

Sebastian M.   

0 Kudos