Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20789 Discussions

Help me problem with black bands

GGabr3
Beginner

I need personal help from you, my operating system and windows 10 my video card dedicated and geforce 820m and integrated and intel grapichs 5500 when I play some game like I choose the 1024 most have a problem games are with two lateral black bands, already I tried to boot the resolution from my pc equal to the game and did not work, already tried everything please help me, I can not Mecher at proportionality intel video card 5500 does not appear the option'' full screen`` tried already reduces the resolution to and appeared to full screen option selected and returned to normal more did not work in the game

I am Brazilian Portuguese excuse me

0 Kudos
9 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello, B4R4K10B4M4:

Thank you for contacting the Intel Communities.

In order to better assist you on this, please provide me with the Intel® System Support Utility report from your system.

How to get this report?

-Access: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

-Download the utility

-Scan your system with the utility

-Export the report and attach it to your answer with the advanced editor option

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Esteban C
0 Kudos
GGabr3
Beginner
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello:

Thank you for your answer.

In this case I would like to provide you with some instructions to attach the file to your answer, it could have been a mistake as well (not attaching the report to your answer).

1. Find the file of the Intel® System Support Utility report probably here C:\Users\Gabriel\Desktop\PC.xml

2. Hit the Reply button and look for "Use advanced editor" this can be found in the upper right corner of the windows popped up after hitting the reply button

3. Look for the "attach" button in the adavanced editor.

4. Search the report PC.xml (can change if you set a different name but .xml will be the same)

5. Select that file and hit open

6. Add your reply with the report attached, it should appear at the botton of the blank space to write an answer.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Esteban C
0 Kudos
GGabr3
Beginner
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Great, thank you for that B4R4K10B4M4.

I saw that you are having issues with some games, I forgot to request the games that you are using, my apologies, this is to try to replicate the scenario that you have and provide you with my outcome and possible solution on this.

Information to be provided:

*Games that have the issue

*Graphics settings from the game, screenshots would be great

*Screenshots of the issue you are having.

Regards,

Esteban C
0 Kudos
GGabr3
Beginner

Amigo meu problema e com as faixas pretas laterais nos jogos quando jogo com resolução menor que a recomendada

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

B4R4K10B4M4:

Thank you for the clarification, the information that was requested in my last answer is intended to attempt to replicate this issue on my end, having the games, graphics settings and some screenshots of the issue will help me to try to get the same error or behavior that your are having as well as to further assist you on this matter.

For that reason, may I have the following information?

*Games that have the issue

*Graphics settings from the game, screenshots would be great

*Screenshots of the issue you are having.

Regards,

Esteban C
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, B4R4K10B4M4:

I was checking this thread and wondered if you were able to gather up the information requested above.

Hope I can hear from you.

Regards,

Esteban C
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Help me problem with black bands

Hey, B4R4K10B4M4, I was curious about the recent behavior of your device related to the issue you had.

Is it still present? Please let me know 🙂

Regards,

Esteban C
0 Kudos