Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

How to get Intel graphics control panel offline installer without Microsoft Store?

JasonTan
Beginner

Hi There,

I am distributing images on our company products (which used Windows IoT enterprise) to sell to end user. There is no Microsoft Store app access through the windows IoT.

Besides, my company Microsoft Store account limited my access to grab the offline installer from Microsoft store.

I like to know whether there is any other method/source to grab the offline installer (standalone installer) for Intel Graphic Control Panel.

Below are my product's graphic card specification:

1. Intel Graphic 530

2. Driver version 26.20.100.7870

I have looked around the web and running out of options. Hopefully can get some advice here.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

JasonTan, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In reference to your question, just to let you know, the Intel® Graphics Control Panel installer normally is included within the folders of the .zip file of a Non-DCH Graphics driver.

The Intel® Graphics driver currently installed in your computer is DCH, that driver does not include the Intel® Graphics Control Panel, so you just need to get in contact directly with the manufacturer of the computer and ask for a Non-DCH Graphics driver in the .zip format, download it but do not install it, just extract the files and then look for a .exe file called GfxUIEx.exe.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
JasonTan
Beginner

Hi @Alberto_Sykes 

Thanks for your prompt feedback.

Unfortunately, my vendor do not able to provide me non-DCH driver.

and they don't even know what is non-DCH driver.

What their feedback is asking me to get the apps from Microsoft Store, which I faced limitation there and unable to get the apps.

What my ask here is, is any channel for me to get from Intel for this apps installer for my specific driver version.

I've called Microsoft Store yesterday, end up they still giving me the DCH driver, which has no apps installer inside.

Can you help on this?

Thanks!

Regards,

Jason Tan

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @JasonTan 

You may download the win64_15.40.45.5126.zip.  The file GfxUIEx.exe you will find in Graphics folder.

Leon

0 Kudos
JasonTan
Beginner

Hi @LeonWaksman ,

Good Day!

Thanks for your kind help 🙂

Unfortunately your version of driver is not same as mine, and I have no idea how to launch/install the GfxUIEx.exe on my system, any idea how to get this done?

FYI, I am running Win IoT Enterprise build 1809.

Thanks!

Regards,

Jason Tan

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi Jason Tan,

1. You have installed now old version of Intel DCH Driver. The latest version for this driver is Version: 27.20.100.8476  As it was explained to you the the IGCP is not part of the new DCH driver. Only the old legacy driver contains the IGCP.

2. If you want to try to install the IGCP, download the zip file I'v given you link and extract the  GfxUIEx.exe  file. next double click on it to install the IGCP.

Leon

0 Kudos
JasonTan
Beginner

Hi @LeonWaksman ,

Unfortunately I am only allowed to use the specific version of driver as it has been certified by my hardware vendor. Using other version of driver will void them from supporting us in future hardware technical issue.

I tried to install and run the IGCP by double click GfxUIEx.exe file, but nothing happened.

I am wondering whether this version of driver is not supported by any IGCP version.

Regards,

Jason Tan 

0 Kudos