Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20675 Discussions

How to get xx.xx.15.48

Gargandreu05
Beginner

Hello, i installed Star Wars Battlefront 2 and it tells me that i need to instal some xx.xx.15.48 drivers but idk how to do it

My pc has a: 

I core 9 i9-8950HK CPU 2.90 GHz

i need help because in some other games, my FPS are decreasing and i am not able to play right now

Pls help, thank you

0 Kudos
4 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

For your processor, the latest version of the Intel HD Graphics driver package is available for download here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30148.

There are multiple games that incorrectly identify the driver that is needed. These are bugs in the game. You need to be reporting this to the game developers.

Hope this helps,

...S

Gargandreu05
Beginner

ok thank you, but now i have searched and why do i have to update the drivers on the graphics of the processor? I have a Nvidia Ge Force GTX 1650 so can't i open the game with the nvidia?

thx for replying

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Sorry, you are correct. In Desktop systems, the BIOS typically, by default, disables the iGFX engine when a dGFX card is recognized. Unless you specifically modified the BIOS configuration to keep the iGFX engine enabled all the time, only the dGFX card will be enabled. In this case, the message about the driver version is a game that is misidentifying the dGFX card driver version. Regardless, this is a bug in the game and should be reported to the game developers.

...S

0 Kudos
DarthVader77
Beginner

I am trying to play Battlefront 2 and the xx.xx 15.48 keeps popping up and i have updated everything and don't know what to do. What do i do?

0 Kudos