Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20635 Discussions

How to increase my Dedicated video memory?

GAnil
Beginner

I've Intel DH67BL motherboard and 4 GB RAM. I've 1664MB as total available graphics memory from my 4GB RAM. But there is only 32 MB Dedicated video memory. My friend also have the same motherboard, graphics card and RAM. But he had 64MB dedicated video memory. My PC is too slow than his PC, while playing some games like Assassin's Creed. He does not have lagging, but I have. So I want to increase my dedicated video memory. Can I increase my dedicated video memory via BIOS settings? Please help me...

0 Kudos
28 Replies
HGura
Beginner

Help please... I have the same probem with the no comfiguration. Does the video bios not let you configure itself? Even though you have already answered a stupid amount of questions Mr. allen, answer this one too. I wasted too much time not to learn if I am doing this right...

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

If the computer does not have any option for video memory configuration, as I previously stated, this will be controlled by the graphics video BIOS automatically.

Allan.

0 Kudos
ARafi3
Beginner

I have a Dell Inspiron N4010 with Intel HD Graphics (Core i3) that has 1696 MB of total Available Graphics Memory, but I can't play games like GTA 5 cause the Dedicated Video Memory is just 64 MB which is way far from the game's minimum requirements. Can anyone tell me how to increase the Dedicated VRAM?

P.S. I can't use BIOS cause there aren't any settings for the Dedicated VRAM.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Read post # 6 of this thread.

Also, if there is no setting in the bios, then you cannot change "dedicated" video memory.

Doc

0 Kudos
ARifa
Beginner

i have intel core i3 2,4Ghz m370

2GB RAM

intel hd graphics

and i have dedicated video memory 128mb, can i increase my dedicated memory?

0 Kudos
SKakd
Beginner

THEIR IS NO OPTION ABOUT VIDEO MEMORY IN BIOS

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Do not be afraid to release the CAPS LOCK.

If THERE is no option, then there is no option. It all depends on who made the BIOS.

Doc

0 Kudos