EDIT: What is the DCH driver?
"DCH" (Declarative Componentized Hardware) refers to packages that implement the Microsoft Universal Driver model/paradigm, whatever all of that means.
I just installed DCH driver 6577 on all of the following:
The procedure I used is this:
Hope this helps those installing the DCH driver.
1) I was buy MSI B360M+i5 9600K and it was not work. because of 9th intel processor need latest bios.
2) i was find celeron processor insert in my MSI B360M and update bios.
3) After that, i was eject celeron, and insert 9600k and it working.
4) But i cantuse UHD 630, i see Microsoft Basic Display Adapter.
5) i download DCH driver and put it to usb stick
6) install all updates for windows 10 x64
7) Shut down network adaptors and try to install drivers. an error appear:
your type of processor is not supported