Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

I Need Win10 x64 i5 520M Graphics Driver, please

alkanix
Beginner

I Need Win10 x64 i5 520M Graphics Driver, please

0 Kudos
1 Solution
David_G_Intel

Hello alkanix

Thank you for posting on the Intel®️ communities. 

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, I am glad to see that fellow community members have the knowledge and they jumped in and helped. You may also find the Discontinued Products (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html) website helpful to address your request.  

You can verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel®️ Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued". 

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding. 

Best regards, 

David G. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

There is no Intel graphics driver for windows 10.  All you have is the Microsoft generic driver, which lacks features and performance.

Sorry, but your system is just too old.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos
alkanix
Beginner
0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello alkanix

Thank you for posting on the Intel®️ communities. 

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, I am glad to see that fellow community members have the knowledge and they jumped in and helped. You may also find the Discontinued Products (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html) website helpful to address your request.  

You can verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel®️ Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued". 

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding. 

Best regards, 

David G. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos