Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

I can't open my Intel Graphics Settings.

LHerb2
Beginner

I am trying to open my Intel Graphics Settings because I am on a gaming laptop, and I am trying to change some display settings I can't change on the NVIDIA control panel. However, when I launch the Intel Graphics Settings application, it loads for a short while, and then nothing comes up. It just disappears. I used the system support utility to provide my specs, and the text file is down below. I already tried downloading new drivers from the manufacturer's website and nothing worked. What can I do?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You must use both the Intel and nvidia drivers provided by your laptop manufacturer.

Doc

0 Kudos
LHerb2
Beginner

I don't understand what you mean by that. I downloaded the NVIDIA and Intel drivers from the manufacturer's website. Could you explain?

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Ok, you must use both the intel and nvidia drivers provided by your laptop manufacturer, which you appear to be doing.

Since you are having trouble with both, especially the nvidia, I suggest you contact your laptop manufacturer for support.

Doc

0 Kudos