Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20599 Discussions

I have incompatible drivers in memory integiry in windows security

Countryman
Beginner

HI I was wondering about something recently I hsve gone into windows security and into Device security and I went into Core isolation and then I turned on Memory integiry and after it was done scanning it said review incompatible drivers.  In the review incompatible drivers witch are below:

FlashUSB.sys

Intel communications

FlashUSB.sys

Intel Communications

This is the reason that Memory integirty will not stay on automatically.  Right now memory integirty is turned off right now in windows security.  I was just wondering how I could fix this isssue or get help to fix this issue.

feel free to pass this message onto some one else at intel to look into this issue please.

Windows 11 home

64 bit operating system

Thanks for the help

0 Kudos
28 Replies
Countryman
Beginner

HI Steven G

I would like to now something I clicked on the link you sent me above Steven.  I was wanting to now do I click on one of the blue download boxs at the top of the page do I click on the blue download box witch has exe.  Thanks Steven.  

I took a snapshot Steven.

thanks

Not sure witch download box to click on.png

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello Countryman,

Please download the .exe file and try a clean installation following the article https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057389.html

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Countryman
Beginner

HI Steven if you are talking about the Intel Iris ex graphics driver it is up to date.  Version of driver is   30.0.101.1960 provider is Intel corporation  Date 4/14/2022

I used the Intel  Driver & Support Assisant  Steven and I did all the updates including my drivers if their were any.

Thanks I got this information from the Intel Driver & Support Assisant Steven

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello Countryman,

There is a recent graphics driver version released 30.0.101.1994 (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19344/intel-graphics-windows-dch-drivers.html). You can give it a try and if the issue persists, our best recommendation is to contact Microsoft or the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), as this seems related to OS features.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you have any questions about it.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Countryman
Beginner

HI yes I was able to check the previous post.  I have had no problems with the latested graphics driver as of yet.

Here his a screenshot of the FlashUSB.sys drivers that are still in Memory integirty under device security in Windows security

ThanksIncompatible drivers information.png

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Thank you for your response.

In this case, since the issue persists after trying the latest graphics driver, please try contacting Microsoft or Dell and request support for this issue.

You can find a list of support links for some OEMs here https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-intel.html?tab=system-manufacturers

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Voytech
Beginner

This is what worked for me..

Delete C:\Windows\System32\drivers\FlashUSB.sys

run powershell as administrator and execute
dism /online /get-drivers /format:table > c:\drivers.txt

search c:\drivers.txt for FlashUSB.sys and note oem package number. In my case oem127.inf

delete this oem driver by running
pnputil.exe /d oem127.inf

Kudos to https://iceburn.medium.com/clean-filerepository-folder-in-driverstore-windows-10-622d3c79f58b for instruction how to delete drivers from DriverStore folder.

0 Kudos