Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20694 Discussions

I5 4200M can't install drivers

nn_a
Beginner

i have tried to install the manufacturers drivers included with my laptop and it says they are not compatible

i've tried to install intels drivers directly and it says the same thing,

i've tried manually install the drivers by right clicking in the device manager and update drivers and have disk option and it still won't install.

i've tried intels update utility and it doesn't detect any drivers for processor.

i've tried removing the generic microsoft drivers restarting and then reinstall again, same issue.

i'm out of ideas on what to do and i am lost.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
nn_a
Beginner

i've also tried the beta, 4 gen processors, windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 drivers all the same.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi HUYI,

Could you please attach the result of the Intel® System Support Utility, In order to collect more information about your system?

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Regards,

Hellen.

0 Kudos
nn_a
Beginner

there s no point posting it, the latest intel drivers for my computer do not show up n the Intel® System Support Utility, i cannot install them that way for some reason, i do however have old inel drivers installed that was already on the laptop when i brought it but it won't let me update them.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi HUYI,

To better assist you, I need collect information about your system; I would like to verify your system configuration. It doesn't matter if our Intel Graphics Driver is not in the SSU results.

Regards,

Hellen.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi HUYI,

I would like to know if there is any update regarding the information requested previously.

Regards,

Hellen.

0 Kudos