Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21079 Discussions

Installing Dual VGA via SLI Bridge.

PHo4
Beginner

Dear Intel. Support

We have a combo Main Intel S2600IP Server SK 2011, 2 CPU Xeon ÉS 2670, 128G Dram (8GX16), Now we want to install the Dual (2) VGA NVIDIA Quadpro 5000 , we wonder if this combo can be worked well or not?, as we can not install Dual VGA via SLI Bridge. Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, Phiho_68:

Indeed the SLI/Cross-fire is not supported for server boards.

And if you would like to get both cards to work in the same board, that would not be doable.

Regarding the Compatibility for a single card, yes, the card has a 16x PCIe interfase which would handle the GPU.

Please note that there is a dedicated Communities support for Server inquiries ( ), if you require any further support about this I would like to recommend you to post your question in their forum.

Regards,

Esteban C

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, Phiho_68:

Indeed the SLI/Cross-fire is not supported for server boards.

And if you would like to get both cards to work in the same board, that would not be doable.

Regarding the Compatibility for a single card, yes, the card has a 16x PCIe interfase which would handle the GPU.

Please note that there is a dedicated Communities support for Server inquiries ( ), if you require any further support about this I would like to recommend you to post your question in their forum.

Regards,

Esteban C

0 Kudos
PHo4
Beginner

Hello Esteban C

I am appreciated for your help and well noted for your advise with many thanks. I will be careful for the next time to prevent posting question at wrong place.

Regards

Phiho

0 Kudos
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello Phiho_68:

Not a problem, we are certainly here to assist your questions.

If any further information or support is required, feel free to contact us back.

Regards,

Esteban C

0 Kudos