Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20599 Discussions

Intel 530 graphics driver causing graphics corruption

RRako
New Contributor I

I have other problem with graphics on NUC6i3. 1st I had problem with (Win10) Edge browser and Mozilla browser - when I minimized and then maximized browser window, it's web content became destroyed. I had to min/max once more (or F5) and everything ok. So I switched to IE11 and ok. But - now when I move with browser window from left edge to right side, all icons and icon labels destory:

When I move mouse cursor over destroyed content, it refresh itself and is ok. I can also min/max corrupted window and then all ok. But it's ocassional, not allways. I have latest BIOS0042 (defaults), latest graphics driver 20.19.15.4424 and all defaults in Intel Graphics app. Monitor HP ZR2440w through HDMI. Temperatures ok. Does anyone of you saw similar behavior like this? I hope next driver will fix this...it's not big problem, but it exists...

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello, rado77:

Could you please let me know the Windows® 10 build version you have installed?

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
RRako
New Contributor I

Hi Amy,

it's Win10 64bit N Enterprise, version 10.0.10586

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you for the information.

rado77, can you test if the issue persists with this version https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25848/Intel-Beta-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-7-8-1-10-15-40- Download Intel® Beta Graphics Driver for Windows* 7/8.1/10 [15.40]?

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, /thread/101695 rado77:

Were you able to test the driver?

Let me know your findings.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos