Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21062 Discussions

Intel A750 graphics card

XiaoqingZhou
Beginner
When will the Intel A750 be optimized for CS2 games to increase the frame rate?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, XiaoqingZhou.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

Intel continually enhances the Arc A750 GPU for Counter-Strike 2 (CS2), with each driver update bringing further optimizations. They have already achieved an average of 167 FPS at 1440p High settings, with 99% of frames above 130 FPS. This indicates a significant performance optimization for CS2. However, user experiences may vary, and Intel's software engineers continue to commit to providing a smooth experience for CS2 players. You may refer to this link, Intel® Arc™ Graphics – Game On Driver – Counter Strike 2. Regarding your current FPS, could you share the figures you're experiencing?

For the most up-to-date performance improvements, it's recommended to keep an eye on the latest driver updates from our Intel Download Center.

Best Regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, XiaoqingZhou.

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Kindly let us know if you still need assistance.

Best Regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello XiaoqingZhou, 

I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. For additional troubleshooting steps, you can check our Stuttering and FPS Drops When Playing Counter Strike: Global Offensive (CSGO)* on Intel® ARC™ Graphics article.

Thank you for understanding!

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos