Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20953 Discussions

Intel Arc A770 Phantom Gaming D 8GB OC NO FUNCIONA CON LOS PROGRAMAS DE ADOBE PHOTOSHOP, PREMIERE, A

GUILOPEZN
Beginner

Intel Arc A770 Phantom Gaming D 8GB OC NO FUNCIONA CON LOS PROGRAMAS DE ADOBE PHOTOSHOP, PREMIERE, AFETER EFFECTS EN WIN 10 PRO

No encuentro un driver compatible

0 Kudos
6 Replies
GUILOPEZN
Beginner

MI PLACA MADRE ES Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
Model GA-990FX-GAMING Y UN PROCESADOR AMD FX™-9370 Eight-Core Processor

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello GUILOPEZN

Tenga en cuenta que solo puedo brindarle asistencia en inglés. He utilizado una herramienta de traducción web para traducir esta respuesta, por lo que es posible que haya alguna traducción inexacta.

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. I know it can be frustrating when your apps are not working as intended, I will be glad to help you.

Please note that your system does not meet the requirements for our Intel® Arc™ A-Series GPUs, the GPUs are only validated in Ryzen 5000 and Ryzen 300 platforms, and all types of issues can happen when requirements are not met, you can check the following article for more information:

Intel® Arc™ A-Series Graphics – Desktop Quick Start Guide

I would like to get your full system specs so we can check the configurations and possible updates that might help with this issue, please share with us a log file from the Intel® System Support Utility.

In addition, please let us know the exact symptoms of your issue, Are the software crashing? Is it a low-performance problem? Are these the only software affected? Are the apps freezing?

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
GUILOPEZN
Beginner

Acabo de instalar wondows 11 y está funcionando, pero con lentitud

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello GUILOPEZN

I understand that you reinstalled Windows and the system is working now but with low performance, however, I would like to get more detailed so we can provide better troubleshooting steps. Please clarify what exactly you mean by the system is working fine, do you mean the apps you reported(photoshop, premiere, After Effects) are now working fine? As for the reduced performance can you let us know more details?

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello GUILOPEZN

We would appreciate it if you could share with us more details regarding the performance symptoms on your system and the apps experiencing those symptoms.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello GUILOPEZN

We have not received a response from you so far so we will be closing this thread, if you are still experiencing issues when using your Arc GPU, fell free to open a new topic so we can assist.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos